How can I contribute?

Tax deductible donations to the Flint Pond Improvement Association are greatly appreciated.  Donations may be made using a credit card or PayPal account through our secure link below:

Checks should be mailed to the Association Treasurer at following address:

FPIA Treasurer
71 Flint Pond Drive
Hollis, NH 03049

A receipt will be mailed to you for your records and tax purposes. 

Thank you for your support!